The Lensic is a state-of-the-art performing arts center located in downtown Santa Fe. Built in 1931 for vaudeville and motion pictures, the theater was completely renovated and restored in 2001.
Today, The Lensic holds more than 200 performances a year in every genre: theatre, dance, classical and contemporary music, opera, film, community events and lectures.
The technical capabilities of the Lensic include: a 60 lineset counter weight single purchase fly system; modern audio, video and lighting systems; extensive inventories; and a highly skilled professional staff.
Rental Rates and Booking Information
Contact Robert Martin, Executive Director, 505.988.7050 x 1204 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Sarah LeBlanc at 505.988.7050 x1209 or email@example.com
Basic Building Specifications
- Full counterweight house with 60 line sets
- State-of-the-art lighting and audio systems
- Orchestra shell - Wenger Diva Acoustical Shell
- Acoustical Control System (ACS)
- Orchestra pit - Adjustable Gala Spiralift moves apron
- Film and video capabilities
- Move screen size is 34’4” X 15’8”
- Provision for remote broadcasts and recording
- Convenient truck access
- Wireless internet
- 6 dressing rooms total (2x1 person, 2x3 person, 1x7 person, 1x20 person). All dressing rooms have showers and toilet facilities.
- Wardrobe room with 2 washers, 2 dryers, steamers, iron/boards
House equipment includes:
- Stage draperies
- Natural Muslin Cyclorama
- Full stage rear projection screen
- Black and white scrims
- D'Anser Sprung dance floor
- Harlequin Marley floor covering
- Microphones, cable and accessories
- Sound consoles and equipment
- Wenger versalite platforms
- Full range of lighting instruments, cable and accessories
- Genie personnel lift, rolling A-frame with stick, A-frame ladders, extension ladder
Height: 22 feet Width: 40 feet Depth: Expandable to 40 feet
Click here for Full Technical Specifications.
Orchestra: 504 (maximum) Balcony: 317 Total: 821 seats
Click here for Seating Chart.
Click here for full Technical Specifications.