Specifications for Theater
Basic Building Specifications
- Full counterweight house with 60 line sets
- State-of-the-art lighting and audio systems
- Orchestra shell - Wenger Diva Acoustical Shell
- Acoustical Control System (ACS)
- Orchestra pit - Adjustable Gala Spiralift moves apron
- Film and video capabilities
- Movie screen size is 34’4” X 15’8”
- Provision for remote broadcasts and recording
- Convenient truck access
- Wireless internet
- 6 dressing rooms total (2x1 person, 2x3 person, 1x7 person, 1x20 person). All dressing rooms have showers and toilet facilities.
- Wardrobe room with 2 washers, 2 dryers, steamers, iron/boards
House equipment includes:
Height: 22 feet Width: 40 feet Depth: Expandable to 40 feet
Click here for Full Technical Specifications.
Orchestra: 504 (maximum) Balcony: 317 Total: 821 seats
Click here for Seating Chart.
Rental Rates and Booking Information:
Contact Casey Haymes, Programming/Management Assistant, at 505.988.7050 x 1201 or email@example.com
Contact Allison Goetzman, Production Manager, at 505.988.7050 ext. 1209 or firstname.lastname@example.org